Thursday, April 20, 2017

Super Simple Coord: IW Mary Rose OP

Yesterday when I got home from work, I knew I wanted to put on a lolita coord, but I didn't have anything planned out, and I wanted something super quick and simple.  At times like that, I usually want to reach for a one-piece dress instead of a jumperskrt, but I really don't have many OPs at all (and 2 of the ones I do have are too short...and I'm still waiting on an underskirt to arrive!).  So, I reached for my trusty Mary Rose long-length OP from Innocent World.  I own this dress in both the purple and green colorways, and they are always what I go for when I'm feeling kind of lazy.  They are also super comfortable!


OP, headband, socks: Innocent World
Cardigan: Bodyline
Shoes: offbrand

Even though this dress is officially purple according to the brand, it never looked purple to me.  The hair accessory I am wearing is shown with the dress I am wearing in its stock photo from Innocent World, but the ribbon on the hairbow is actually a true purple!  At any rate, it's a great choice for when I don't really want to think about what to match.  The socks I chose have "purple" flowers that match the odd purple of the dress.  I wanted to go outside to read, but it was chilly so I threw on the Bodyline cardigan for warmth.

The reason I didn't want to spend long on my coord last night was because I wanted to do something I've been looking forward to for months....getting out all my strawberry coords!


These consist overwhelmingly of items from taobao, with 2 Innocent World dresses also in the mix, and some Bodyline items as well (1 blouse, and several of the headdresses and socks).  There is also a bolero from Dreamv and some socks from Anna House!  I may post and break down these coords more when I actually wear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment