Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter Coord: IW Cross and Feather

Today for Easter, I wanted to wear a coord that conveyed a "holy" feel with crosses.  I chose my Innocent World Cross and Feather Church Choir JSK for the occasion.  The JSK comes with a lovely white collar for the "church choir" look, but it is removable, and I actually usually wear it with the collar off, as it is difficult to coord a blouse with the collar.

JSK, clip, headbow:  Innocent World
Blouse: Yilia (taobao)
Tights: MuFish (taobao)
Shoes: offbrand
Earrings: Claire's
Bracelets: handmade

I think my favorite thing about this coord is the cross clip that I attached to the top of the blouse.  This clip is considered a hair accessory, but I love using clips in this way, and Innocent World makes alot that are good for blouses (sometimes their stock photos even show them used like this).  The shoes are navy kid's shoes from Payless with shoe clips added.  They are super comfy and I was able to wear them all day at a con recently!  The earrings are little crosses that I also wore to church this morning.


I hope everyone had a happy Easter, I sure did, especially once I was able to put on this dress and just be at home enjoying all the beautiful Spring flowers that are blooming now.

No comments:

Post a Comment