Thursday, May 18, 2017

Dream Item GET: Metamorphose American Dream Skirt

Recently I got an item I never, ever thought I would see for sale, let alone acquire, Metamorphose's American Dream skirt in pink!  This skirt was released in 2004, and when I bought it, it was the first time I have seen it for sale in the year I've been into lolita.

Metamorphose American Dream

And here it is!  I was so excited I took my pictures (and even wore it) before even getting the wrinkles out!  Even finding pictures of this skirt is really difficult, and I wasn't able to find any worn photos of it for coord ideas.

This skirt is not very full, and rather short for a lolita skirt too.  It is able to fit my Leg Avenue petticoat, which I only have for the purpose of filling out older skirts that can't accommodate a modern petti.  I threw together a quick coord using stuff I already have, but I want to come up with something better.  I just need some inspiration!


I'm excited to discover what else I can do with this skirt, and to just enjoy actually having it, and not always thinking about it and looking for it anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment